Wednesday, February 10
12:00-1:00 PM EST
Is Your Website Working Hard Enough for You?
Your website has many jobs and it most certainly has to be more than just a web page with your business name on it. It has to be a well-honed work horse that delivers the ROI (return on investment) you need … based on what you decide it must deliver based on the objectives you set.
Your website is where people learn what you do, what you offer, how you do what you do, and what makes you and your business special enough for them to spend time and money in your business.
Ask yourself, does your website …
- Engage and compel your customers to action?
- Offer valuable information?
- Offer you as a solution to your customers’ problem?
- Provide multiple ways to interact and keep in touch?
- Have you standing out from your competition?
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- The fundamentals that create an effective website
- The content that makes a definitive difference.
- Strategies for guiding website visitors where YOU want them to go.
- What content and pages are non-negotiable.
- Why CTAs (call to actions) are critical and how to use them.
Sign me up — I want my website to work harder for me!
You’ll walk away knowing what your website needs to engage with your visitors and take it to the next level.
Owner & Creative Director
With an extensive creative background — writing, editing, acting, photography, yoga, and graphic and web design — Deb brings a unique, creative, and story-telling focus to brand messaging, branding, content strategy and creation, and visibility plans. For Deb, it’s all about her clients. She prides herself at being able to capture the voice, tone, and culture of her clients’ businesses. She creates a partnership with her clients in order to ensure success.
Message Artist serves small- to mid-sized businesses ready to scale up, start-ups, and growing non-profits in need of marketing assistance from branding to content creation for print, digital, and websites. She serves as VP of Communications for the Randolph Chamber of Commerce, is a Board member of the South Shore Women’s Business Network, a Smarketing Connect professional, and a wiseHer expert.