Your Get-Started Website Solution!
Indisputable fact: Businesses in 2020 need to have an online presence.
Are you a solo landscaper, massage therapist, or the new food truck just getting started? Or are you a local “Mom & Pop” shop that’s been in business for 20+ years and know you now need a website to compete and keep up?
If you don’t yet have the marketing budget to hire a content writer and web designer to ensure you stand out in the crowd, how do you get into the online game with little to no up-front investment money?
Introducing “Website in a Box”!
I’m committed, as part of my business vision and values, to helping local businesses thrive, so I’ve partnered with a web-design colleague to offer a super low-cost professional website solution specifically designed to help new entrepreneurs and small businesses get started.
Who Needs a Website in a Box?
This is a great solution for many entrepreneurs and small or trade businesses! For example: carpenters, contractors, plumbers, electricians, gardeners, landscaper and snow removal, handymen/women, massage therapists, yoga teachers, physical trainers, alternative healers, tutors, hair/nail salons, food trucks, takeout restaurants, and more!
If you have a flyer or PDF of a menu or a similar need, it can be added to your site — no more relying on blurry customer review phone pictures of your flyer or menu!
This website package includes two parts: Written Content and Website Build.
- Website client questionnaire to be filled out and submitted.
- Initial phone call.
- Up to three emails for clarification.
- Copy content includes two rounds of edits (1st & 2nd draft then final delivery) for these pages:
- Services (link to Yelp or similar upon request)
- Contact (Phone, email form, address & map link if appropriate)
Website Build includes:
Choice of 1 of 8 website “themes”, based on needed category …
- Local Restaurant/Food Truck
- Local “Mom & Pop” shop
Choose Your Website Template
Choose the template that best suits your business. Click on the template thumbnails below to see more detail.
Additional “add ons” are available*:
- Portfolio page
- Testimonial page
- Event/Calendar page
- Bio for you and team members
- Blog set up
- “Freebie” lead generator (to collect emails)
- Domain purchase/registration. If you do not own a domain yet, we will take care of a Go Daddy domain registration and hosting purchase. All passwords and access info will be provided to business owner. YOU own this!
- Website hosting
- Website maintenance and monthly/annual update package
- Print items: Business cards, Sales brochure, Rack cards, and more!
*Additional add on costs will vary and potentially require an additional phone meeting.
Benefits of a Professional Website
- Get found. New customers can find you in online searches.
- Professional Appearance. Garner trust and professionalism with a site versus relying on a social platform only.
- Clearly Convey Services. Eliminate guesswork. Cusomters will know who you are, what you offer, and how they can get it.
- Support Your Growing Brand. A clean, well-designed site supports your business and brand.
- Grammatically Correct. Well-written copy without errors builds you as a professional.
- Easier Marketing. A website will allow you to more easily promote special offers and seasonal sales/events.
- Linked Social Platforms. Connect Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc to your website and increase liklihood of converting interest into a sale.
Ultimately, all of the above means you and your business will appear more legitimate, helping your customers feel comfortable; they don’t need to worry about you disappearing before the job is done or the product is delivered.
$999. There are several payment options:
- 100% payment up front.
- 50% deposit ($499.50) to start with remaining 50% ($499.50) charged to credit card directly prior to website going live.
- 6-month payment plan: $200 deposit, and five payments of $159.80.
All projects require payment by credit card and signed Service Agreement.
Ready to Open Your Website in a Box?
If you’re ready to launch your business into the online market, here are the next steps and details:
- Fill out and submit the website client questionnaire by clicking on the button below.
- Schedule a call with us. A scheduling link will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Be ready to review your copy content and provide feedback, and then approval.
- Be ready to review your content in the website layout of your choice and provide feedback, and then approval (specific info on each layout design will be available in the questionnaire.)
Have questions? Contact me and let’s see if this is the right solution for you.
Ready to go? Start the Client Questionnaire!