Get Your Blog Done! Monthly Workshops
- Do you struggle to carve out the time to work on your blog or newsletter?
- Do you wish you had help when you sit down to write it?
- Do you need someone to help you with accountability and staying on track?
Then join my colleague, Carol Scalzo, at the “Get Your Blog Done” monthly workshops!
3 Hours per Month Gets It Done
Carving out time to set up and write your blog in your busy wear-all-the-hats schedule can be truly challenging. This workshop creates the structure and accountability you need while providing help and guidance to make it all easier. With Carol’s help, you’ll have help
- Structuring your blog, brainstorming ideas, knowing you have all the key elements in place for SEO, drafting promo social posts – and you know you’re getting this important task DONE each and every month.
You NEED New Content – Consistently
Ensuring that you *regularly* have new content on your website is crucial in helping people find you when searching for the products and services you provide. A blog provides the new content search engines want, helps increase brand awareness, and drives your website SEO ranking.
- Date: 2nd Wednesday of each month — next one on September 13
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Small point cafe – 230 Westminster St – Providence, RI 02909 map
- $69 – drop-in (Pre-registration required.)
- 6 – month membership for $60/month ($360)
Optional: One, 1-hour consult with either Deb or Carol for $60 (50% discount!)
- 12 – month membership for $55/month ($660)
Optional: Two, 1-hour consults with either Deb or Carol for $60 each (50% discount!)
Although I will not be facilitating this workshop, I think it’s an incredible, cost-effective solution for small business owners. To support that, I will offer a discounted consult (to membership participants only) through the end of 2017. After you register, simply contact me to schedule your consult.
If you do not have a WordPress blog set up already, please schedule a consult with Carol BEFORE the workshop date. This will require one-on-one time to set up. Email Carol or call her at 781-996-9163.
Speaking & Presentations
ATTRACT YOUR PERFECT CLIENT: WHY GREAT MESSAGING MATTERS
Find out just what makes up messaging, why it matters, and how to get on target with your messaging so your marketing starts to deliver … are you saying what you think you’re saying–and to the right people? Brand/Marketing Messaging is delivering the RIGHT MESSAGE to the RIGHT AUDIENCE in the RIGHT WAY. Let’s make sure you’re on target!
UPGRADING YOUR WEBSITE: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FIRST
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- Elements all business websites need
- Web copy fundamentals
- Questions to ask and topics to discuss with your designer