Writing & Editing for Digital or Print
Work with me and your copy will always be on-target, on-brand, and meet your goals — whether that is brand awareness, informing, selling, or converting.
Frequent investment needs*:
- Landing page: $800
- Landing Page & Sales Funnel Emails: Fees start at $1280 and includes up to five emails.
- Staff bios for website: Fees range from $300 – $600 each (includes 30-minute interview and up to three drafts.)
- Press Release: $360
Editorial/Digital Marketing Calendar, Blogs/Newsletters, & Emails
- 12-Month Editorial Calendar: $1,200 (based on twice monthly newsletter/blog and complementary social posts.)
- Letter/Email/Press Release (approx 350-500 words): $360. Pricing can change and be dependent on content needs and frequency, e.g.: one announcement email, launch emails, email campaigns, sales funnel series.
- Two (if connected): $600
- Email series (4-6 emails): $1200
- Blog and newsletter content investment is dependent on frequency and an approved editorial calendar (created by me or you) and starts at $360 monthly.
- One monthly blog or newsletter: $360
- Bi-Monthly: $640
- Weekly (4/month): $1000
Professional Social Media Profiles:
Create effective, professional social profiles. Cost savings with multiple platforms. (Please note: I do not manage social media campaigns or posts.)
- LinkedIn: $480
- Facebook Business Page: $360
- YouTube: $250
- Twitter/Instagram: $125
We live in a digital era, but for most of us, there’s still a need for branded printed materials.
- Business Cards: $185 – $220
- Trifold Brochure: $1250
- 2-Sided Rack Card: $580
- Direct Mail Promotional Postcard: $380
- Promotional Flyer: $660
*Please note: All services pricing listed above are for copy content only. Design and implementation require additional quoting from one of my collaborative partners.
Deb’s writing is beautiful and seemingly effortless. She listens attentively, and suddenly a messy chorus of your ideas builds into a clear, well-structured message under her carefully crafting hand. Deb works *with* you, expertly guiding you through the writing process, fine-tuning and honing the copy until it truly shines. I most definitely recommend her to present your work in the world effectively and gracefully.