Branding: Messaging, Visual Identity, and Copy Content
Your brand is how you stand out and its dependent on your messaging. Your logo and “look” is only a piece — and it comes out of your messaging. If you’re a new business, or an existing business and want to freshen up your brand, or you need to completely rehaul it, I can help ensure that your dollars create a brand that speaks to your ideal customer.
This is the perfect solution for a new business or one that wants to rebrand. Brand messaging lays the foundation for everything you do! My clients often walk out of their intensive telling me that they have greater clarity and understanding of what they want to achieve in their business. Amazing “ah ha!” moments can happen.
This intensive is a 3-5 hour deep-dive, interview (may be done over several sessions) to establish: Business name/tagline (if needed), Goals & Objectives (business, client/customer,personal), Vision, Mission, Unique Value Proposition, Core Business Values (establishes culture), and Ideal Client/Customer Profile.
Dependent on site size and needs, your investment will vary, but any Messaging Intensive client will receive a 15% discount on website copy (review Website Copy page for pricing.)
Visual Brand & Web Design:
Once you’ve gone through my Messaging Intensive, you’ll be ready to work with a designer. I can help project manage this process as well as provide access to one of the talented brand and web designers with whom I partner for “look & feel” (logo creation, color palette, fonts, and web design and build) that is in alignment with your messaging and core brand.
Your investment is dependent on the designer you choose, items needed, and whether you desire project management help.
- All projects require a deposit and a signed agreement.
- Rush Fees: Take advantage of my copywriting retainer option and eliminate rush fees!
- Any job request that requires a start and finish in less than 5 business days, will incur a rush fee of 50% of total value.
- Any job request that requires a start and finish within two weeks, will incur a rush fee of 25% of total value.
- Payment plans require a credit card as well as the signed agreement.