Book Launch Marketing
Get Your Book in Your Audience’s Hands
You’re an expert in your field who has taken the time to write a book. You’ve worked with a book coach, editor, or publisher. You’re close to being ready to publish your book and send it out into the world. But now what?
You need to launch your book in a way that helps it be found, seen, bought, and read. From pre-launch activities all the way through post-launch, we can help. Schedule a call and learn how we can help you market your book.
The Message Artist team is ready to provide you with content for your book marketing plan … we’ll even help you come up with that plan!
Book Marketing Package Example
- Email invite to write book foreword
- Email invite to read book & write a review
- 2 Promo teasers (social)
- Thank you to reviewers
- Personal note of thank you to copy into a card to Foreward Writer (I recommend adding a gift of some kind as well – can be personalized. This incurs an additional fee.)
- Affiliate “Swipe” matieral (email and social copy and graphics friends and colleagues can “swipe” and use to help promote your book.)
Launch: Website & Sales Page
- Landing/Sales Page (pre-sale & launch)
- Digital Media Kit:
- Book Information
- Press Release
- Author Bio
- Author Contact info
- Questions to Ask
- Photo Gallery (author headshot and any appropriate/relevant images)
- (Images provided by client; photoshoots can be provided. Incurs additional fee.)
- Digital/Social Promotional Information
- Speaker One Sheet (designed, branded, downloadable PDF)
- Follow author (social media info)
- 4 variations of Social Posts (LinkedIn, Instagram, FB Group, 75 – 250 words/post with images and hashtags)
- Facebook and Google PPC (pay-per-click) ads (Incurs additional fees.)
- Amazon Author Page
Are You Ready?
Schedule a consult call to learn more about how the Message Artist team can help you launch your book to the right audience.
And don’t forget — everything is customized to meet your needs and budget!