Wednesday, January 20
12:00-1:00 PM EST
Make Your Marketing Efforts EASIER!
Join me and learn how to make your marketing efforts easier by creating and using an Editorial Calendar.
Learn how an editorial calendar can make your marketing and outreach efforts — from newsletters to blogs to social posts — easier and more effective. Deb shares how an editorial calendar can help you stay in front of your customers and clients AND do so in less time than you’re spending now.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between an Editorial Calendar and a Content Calendar.
- Why an Editorial Calendar is important to your marketing.
- Key reasons to use an Editorial Calendar.
- Options for how to use an Editorial Calendar.
An editorial calendar can help …
- Keep you, and everyone else who’s involved, on track to accomplish tasks and achieve goals.
- It allows you to take your big picture strategy and ensure it’s part of all your choices throughout the year.
- You to create a plan to share content that will reflect and support your brand.
- Build your following and assist in converting those followers and fans into customers.
Sign me up — I want my marketing to be easier!
You’ll walk away with a full understanding of how an editorial calendar can help you take your marketing efforts to the next level, as well as suggestions for both digital and hard copy options for creating one.
Owner & Creative Director
With an extensive creative background — writing, editing, acting, photography, yoga, and graphic and web design — Deb brings a unique, creative, and story-telling focus to brand messaging and content strategy and creation. For Deb, it’s all about her clients. She prides herself at being able to capture the voice, tone, and culture of her clients’ businesses. She creates a partnership with her clients in order to ensure success.
Message Artist serves small- to mid-sized businesses ready to scale up, start-ups, and growing non-profits in need of marketing assistance from branding to websites. She serves as VP of Communications for the Randolph Chamber of Commerce, is a member of the South Shore Women’s Business Network, and is a wiseHer expert.